What is Welnet?
WELNET® is designed to provide physical educators with a tool to gather student fitness data and communicate results. WELNET's® modules offer a variety of tracking and assessment tools, including measuring the five components of fitness, checking students' understanding of fitness and health concepts, tracking students' health-related habits and behaviors, supporting student goal setting and producing reports in each module to analyze trends, improve instruction and achieve program goals and outcomes.
For more information, visit FOCUSEDFITNESS.ORG.
How Do I Log In?
1. Go to the WELNET® website – FOCUSEDFITNESS.ORG
2. Enter the login information:
Login - Your child’s WCPSS PowerSchool ID (Lunch) number
Password – Your child’s last name*
3. Click on “Fitness” on the left side of the page.
4. Look at the historical data that appears for your child on the fitness assessments conducted in the fall. Set personal improvement goals for the next time these areas will be assessed.
One or more scores may not have been recorded due to your child enrolling at DDMS after testing began and/or your child being absent on the day of testing in a specific area.
* If you have two last names separated by a space or a hyphen, please spell it exactly as it appears on your WCPSS schedule